Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Jman13's message #16526941 « Pre-order the Fujifilm X100VI camera now available! »

Jman13
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Pre-order the Fujifilm X100VI camera now available!

Got my X100VI back today from Fuji repair. They say they replaced the lens assembly.

One thing they didn't do was actually test the camera to see if they fixed it. Because they didn't. At all. Tested against a brick wall, perfectly leveled, standing about 10 feet away, if I focus at the top of the frame, the top bricks are sharp, and by the time I reach the middle of the frame, it's out of focus, and the bottom of frame is in focus 4 feet in front of the wall.

Exact same issue as when I sent it in. I called Fujifilm again, and they want to expedite return it back to them, but I also called my camera store again and am hoping they will just be able to get me a new body soon. However, they say they still haven't gotten a single shipment since the second batch (which is when I got mine). So who knows if they even can get one soon too.

Just been a terrible experience so far. Really bummed.

Apr 18, 2024 at 05:49 PM

Previous versions of Jman13's message #16526941 « Pre-order the Fujifilm X100VI camera now available! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.