Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ross Martin's message #16519704 « When the Forest Goes Dark: Eclipse Totality 2024 »

Ross Martin
Upload & Sell: On
When the Forest Goes Dark: Eclipse Totality 2024

I was inside one of my favorite Ohio old growth deciduous forests during totality today. Pictures cannot do justice to how it felt for me, almost like I experienced a new emotion that has no word in the dictionary to describe it. Grateful to have been there!! Hope you all had wonderful experiences as well.

Apr 11, 2024 at 05:03 PM
Ross Martin
When the Forest Goes Dark

I was inside one of my favorite Ohio old growth deciduous forests during totality today. Pictures cannot do justice to how it felt for me, almost like I experienced a new emotion that has no word in the dictionary to describe it. Grateful to have been there!! Hope you all had wonderful experiences as well.

Apr 10, 2024 at 10:50 PM
Ross Martin
When the Forest Goes Dark

Apr 09, 2024 at 03:27 PM
Ross Martin
When the Forest Goes Dark: 2024 Eclipse

Apr 09, 2024 at 03:12 PM
Ross Martin
When the forest goes dark

Apr 08, 2024 at 11:02 PM

Previous versions of Ross Martin's message #16519704 « When the Forest Goes Dark: Eclipse Totality 2024 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.