Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of kdacharya's message #16495079 « Puma Cub Sitara a bitter sweet story »

kdacharya
Upload & Sell: On
Puma Cub Sitara a bitter sweet story of Sitara

our own little star - Sitara (Star in Hindi)
My co-travelers and I were given the privilege and the honor of naming a puma cub. It was a bitter sweet experience since the cub was most likely born with some congenital defect in the rear leg(s). here it is safely tucked away in its cave/den awaiting the return of its mother, Coiran.

Mar 12, 2024 at 10:34 AM
kdacharya
Puma Cub Sitara a bitter sweet story of Sitara and other Patagonia pictures

My co-travelers and I were given the privilege and the honor of naming a puma cub. It was a bitter sweet experience since the cub was most likely born with some congenital defect in the rear leg(s). here it is safely tucked away in its cave/den awaiting the return of its mother, Coiran.

Mar 12, 2024 at 10:34 AM
kdacharya
The bitter sweet story of Sitara and other Patagonia pictures

Mar 11, 2024 at 02:10 AM

Previous versions of kdacharya's message #16495079 « Puma Cub Sitara a bitter sweet story »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.