Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16487147 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Danpbphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Bill Gass wrote:
Rained 2" in the last hour I think and the wind is 40+ mph, crazy but we need it.
Hope all you Texas folks are doing ok and safe with the crazy fires there...
Will try to send some rain your way.

---------------------------------------------

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Spent the week in The Permian shooting energy production and experienced a variety of weather conditions, wind, rain, snow, 85 degrees, 22 degrees. We started every morning at 4:30 and the closest hotel was 45 minutes away from the job site so my clock is pretty jumbled at this point. Saw a lot of these, many were broken and leaking, some were operative. Even saw a massive graveyard full of broken and burned parts, didn't appear very "environmentally friendly" to me.............

---------------------------------------------

JWilsonphoto wrote:
The 85/1.2 is worth it's weight in gold in these situations...................

How are my brothers doin' with the heavy snow in Medford, CL and the wildfires in Texas?
The Weather Channel always sensationalizes the weather but the on camera people looked both very concerned and the snow blizzard looked apocolyptic!!
Stay safe...snuggle indoors..get my buddy, "JWIII" on his "JD" for plowing burn stops Jim!!!

Mar 02, 2024 at 10:44 AM

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16487147 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.