Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #16478183 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

rafaelcasd
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Chris Dees wrote:
rafaelcasd wrote:
On top of my other maladies, had a cold the last couple of days.

Thursday I will ship Nippi to Kevin, who will keep it for a month, then ship it down the line in the order below.

kwoodard
Spoupard
saph
NightOwl Cat
GroWeb
bruni
cadman

Will send a reminder and the next address to each person, make sure to send with tracking numbers. When it comes time to send it to Italy I will help with the expense, same for shipping to Andy.

Thanks for your patience.
Rafael

PS. the 15mm 5.6 QD.C came and it is really like new, after cleaning the external grime off. It is the highest known serial number. Will show the lens tomorrow.

Couple quick tests at 5.6 with the Z7. (Noisy camera at higher ISO)

nikkor 15mm 5.6 qd.c z7 test home 20240220_19 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

These 15mm Nikkors have curvature of field, on landscape hey show the ground sharp up close, far corners not so much.
They are perfect for interior shots, no distortion.

nikkor 15mm 5.6 qd.c z7 test home 20240220_16 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

I’ve away for about 4 weeks (traveling in Costa Rica) and I missed this “Nippi thing”
Is it possible to fit Amsterdam in the list somewhere? 😊

Hi Chris,

Nippi's trip will be relaxed, about a month each person, we can fit you right after Ben who is in Rome. Send me your address and e-mail.

Feb 21, 2024 at 10:36 PM

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #16478183 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.