Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              2148      
2149
       2150              2182       2183       end
  

Manual Focus Nikon Glass

  
 
GeorgeBo
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #1 · p.2149 #1 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


a and b


DeltaSigma wrote:
George.

Here's a multiple choice question for you

a) Sticking with the Z8?
b) Is there a Hasselblad digital body incoming?
c) Other







Feb 21, 2024 at 12:59 PM
Chris Dees
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #2 · p.2149 #2 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


rafaelcasd wrote:
On top of my other maladies, had a cold the last couple of days.

Thursday I will ship Nippi to Kevin, who will keep it for a month, then ship it down the line in the order below.

kwoodard
Spoupard
saph
NightOwl Cat
GroWeb
bruni
cadman

Will send a reminder and the next address to each person, make sure to send with tracking numbers. When it comes time to send it to Italy I will help with the expense, same for shipping to Andy.

Thanks for your patience.
Rafael

PS. the 15mm 5.6 QD.C came and it is really like new, after cleaning the external grime off. It is the highest known
...Show more
I’ve away for about 4 weeks (traveling in Costa Rica) and I missed this “Nippi thing”
Is it possible to fit Amsterdam in the list somewhere? 😊



Feb 21, 2024 at 01:02 PM
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #3 · p.2149 #3 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Another infrared with the 24mm f2.8 ais. This is an 8 image stitch of the flooded forest floor. The river is running paralell to the railing on the left side of the image, and has gone under the walkway into the forest.








Feb 21, 2024 at 05:36 PM
pbraymond
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #4 · p.2149 #4 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


GeorgeBo wrote:
a and b




Nice!

-------------------------
leighton w wrote:
The light in your recent photos has been wonderful. You are certainly taking advantage of it.


---------------------------------------------

GeorgeBo wrote:
Agree with Leighton. Outstanding light captured!



Thanks! When the light is good, we must strike!



Feb 21, 2024 at 07:02 PM
pbraymond
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #5 · p.2149 #5 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Another 75-150 image from that same morning. Maybe Leighton can identify what the thing is. There two that you see that are at an angle to the sensor plane are two very tall garage doors.







Feb 21, 2024 at 07:09 PM
spoupard
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #6 · p.2149 #6 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


I was driving down a dirt road in the Georgia mountains and came up on this waterfall right by the road. There was even a pull-off right there, so I had to stop.

Nikon Z6ii and 100/2.8 Series E

Z62_2815_print by Scott Poupard



Feb 21, 2024 at 07:18 PM
GeorgeBo
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #7 · p.2149 #7 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Nice one Scott. I am going to be in Upstate SC Friday and Saturday and going to try to sniff out a waterfall or two myself.

George


spoupard wrote:
I was driving down a dirt road in the Georgia mountains and came up on this waterfall right by the road. There was even a pull-off right there, so I had to stop.

Nikon Z6ii and 100/2.8 Series E
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53539081242_735ac7b387_b.jpg
Z62_2815_print by Scott Poupard





Feb 21, 2024 at 07:42 PM
spoupard
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #8 · p.2149 #8 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


GeorgeBo wrote:
Nice one Scott. I am going to be in Upstate SC Friday and Saturday and going to try to sniff out a waterfall or two myself.

George




Thanks, George. You shouldn't have any problem finding them in that area, as I'm sure you know.



Feb 21, 2024 at 08:11 PM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #9 · p.2149 #9 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


I might need some kit, I think I’m losing my work Z6. I’m not ready to spring for a Zf, let me know about that Zfc? Also, you never let me know about that 20mm!

Speaking of kit… will someone buy that Millennium 50mm before I do?

Back to the regularly scheduled programming, another 180mm ED. Light is changing quick now. I kind of miss the gloom.

GeorgeBo wrote:
Slow and steady. Mainly slow

Fuji medium format gone with the exception of two lenses that have to go. Leaving for a short trip tomorrow afternoon so will work on moving those out next week. Along with the Zfc and 16-50 lens.










Edited on Feb 23, 2024 at 12:12 PM · View previous versions



Feb 21, 2024 at 09:45 PM
rafaelcasd
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #10 · p.2149 #10 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Updating Nippi's voyage, had misplaced Matt's address, here is the new sequenced list, will inform Kevin of the tracking number as soon as she is shipped.

kwoodard
Spoupard
Adapted lenses
saph
NightOwl Cat
GroWeb
bruni
cadman


Have been so busy that I miss reading your posts, but plan to change that as your photos are the true fun in this thread, with the lens conversations a close second for me.

Here are my three versions of the Nikkor 15mm Manual focus lenses.

Total investment $1800 over 20 years.

nikkor 15mm 5.6 qd.c z7 test home 20240221_20 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

nikkor 15mm 5.6 qd.c z7 test home 20240221_26 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

nikkor 15mm 5.6 qd.c z7 test home 20240221_25 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

The newest to me, the QD.C on the right was the first version made, this copy is the last one made of the first version. This is the lens Jose has wanted. I do have the AI Kit for it but will not convert it.

It is very sharp, today we had a sunny day in SoCal after all the rain so I could test it!

Sorry, don't have anything more interesting to show, lens is sharp - they tolerate the sun grazing the front element, but it is best to shade with hand to avoid blobs.

nikkor 15mm 5.6 qd.c z7 test home 20240221_41 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

Like I said, these are good for interiors as the field curvature follows rooms nicely and they have no distortion to correct for:

nikkor 15mm 5.6 qd.c z7 test home 20240221_28 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr




Feb 21, 2024 at 10:18 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

GroWeb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #11 · p.2149 #11 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


GeorgeBo wrote:
a and b

Hmmm. It sounds like this consolidation might be going in the favourite direction for this thread's members---in short, sell to buy; or, downsize to upsize; or, take a step back before leaping forward!

How about a few antique windows to continue the flow. These are from Fort William in 2017 via the Fuji X-E2 and anonymous MFNG.

















Feb 21, 2024 at 10:29 PM
rafaelcasd
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #12 · p.2149 #12 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Chris Dees wrote:
I’ve away for about 4 weeks (traveling in Costa Rica) and I missed this “Nippi thing”
Is it possible to fit Amsterdam in the list somewhere? 😊


Hi Chris,

Nippi's trip will be relaxed, about a month each person, we can fit you right after Ben who is in Rome. Send me your address and e-mail. (and post some Costa Rican beauty)



Edited on Feb 21, 2024 at 10:49 PM · View previous versions



Feb 21, 2024 at 10:36 PM
rafaelcasd
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #13 · p.2149 #13 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


This is a good price for a millenium! I love mine. George?

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1847033/0?keyword=mille#16477701

It is not a NOCT, but it handles light at 1.4 so well!

Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1.4 millenium Z6 dia de los muertos 01 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1.4 millenium Z6 dia de los muertos 02 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1.4 millenium Z6 dia de los muertos 00 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr



Feb 21, 2024 at 10:42 PM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #14 · p.2149 #14 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


I remembered your last post which has me on the edge… he has an S2 for $200 if you want to play with film as well.

rafaelcasd wrote:
This is a good price for a millenium! I love mine. George?

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1847033/0?keyword=mille#16477701

It is not a NOCT, but it handles light at 1.4 so well!

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53317804460_c7d997e522_h.jpgNikon Nikkor 50mm 1.4 millenium Z6 dia de los muertos 01 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53316467227_716d77afe5_h.jpgNikon Nikkor 50mm 1.4 millenium Z6 dia de los muertos 02 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53317804525_d4cbd64acc_h.jpgNikon Nikkor 50mm 1.4 millenium Z6 dia de los muertos 00 by Rafael Batlle, on Flickr




Feb 21, 2024 at 10:55 PM
GeorgeBo
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #15 · p.2149 #15 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Sent you a PM

AdaptedLenses wrote:
I might need some kit, I think I’m losing my work Z6. I’m not ready to spring for a Zf, let me know about that Zfc? Also, you never let me know about that 20mm!

Speaking of kit… will someone buy that Millennium 50mm before I do?

Back to the regularly scheduled programming, another 180mm ED. Light is changing quick now. I kind of miss the gloom.






Feb 21, 2024 at 10:56 PM
GeorgeBo
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #16 · p.2149 #16 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Downsize to upsize... I like that

GroWeb wrote:
Hmmm. It sounds like this consolidation might be going in the favourite direction for this thread's members---in short, sell to buy; or, downsize to upsize; or, take a step back before leaping forward!

How about a few antique windows to continue the flow. These are from Fort William in 2017 via the Fuji X-E2 and anonymous MFNG.





Feb 21, 2024 at 11:01 PM
leighton w
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #17 · p.2149 #17 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


pbraymond wrote:
Another 75-150 image from that same morning. Maybe Leighton can identify what the thing is. There two that you see that are at an angle to the sensor plane are two very tall garage doors.


I have no idea. But if I had to guess, it may be where grain from trucks are dumped and then blown into the silos



Feb 22, 2024 at 05:49 AM
leighton w
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2149 #18 · p.2149 #18 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


spoupard wrote:
I was driving down a dirt road in the Georgia mountains and came up on this waterfall right by the road. There was even a pull-off right there, so I had to stop.

Nikon Z6ii and 100/2.8 Series E
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53539081242_735ac7b387_b.jpg
Z62_2815_print by Scott Poupard


Nice, looks like a place to revisit.



Feb 22, 2024 at 05:49 AM
Chris Dees
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #19 · p.2149 #19 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


rafaelcasd wrote:
Hi Chris,

Nippi's trip will be relaxed, about a month each person, we can fit you right after Ben who is in Rome. Send me your address and e-mail. (and post some Costa Rican beauty)


Costa Rica was an AF-only trip. I’m busy with selection and PP almost 5000 images. Most where taking with Z8 + 400/4.5
I post a Quetzal in that thread. 😁



Feb 22, 2024 at 06:26 AM
mp356
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2149 #20 · p.2149 #20 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


GroWeb wrote:
Hmmm. It sounds like this consolidation might be going in the favourite direction for this thread's members---in short, sell to buy; or, downsize to upsize; or, take a step back before leaping forward!

How about a few antique windows to continue the flow. These are from Fort William in 2017 via the Fuji X-E2 and anonymous MFNG.


Glen, there are so nice. Love the painterly effect through the glass!



Feb 22, 2024 at 10:53 AM
1       2       3              2148      
2149
       2150              2182       2183       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              2148      
2149
       2150              2182       2183       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.