Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of suteetat's message #16405432 « My first black water diving, blanket octopus, paper nautilus and a few misc other stuffs (lots of photos). »

suteetat
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: My first black water diving, blanket octopus, paper nautilus and a few misc other stuffs (lots of photos).

Nftypjs wrote:
Fantastic shots! Just did some more research into blackwater at DEMA last week. Next on my to do list out here in Hawaii.

Be careful. Hawaii is where blackwater diving originated as far as I know but I heard it is very hardcore, out in the middle of nowhere with very strong current that you need to tether yourself to the main light source. A couple of friends dove there
and they throught it was all a bit too much for them. The setup in Asia in general is much easier diving and stressful, I was told.

Nov 28, 2023 at 06:53 PM

Previous versions of suteetat's message #16405432 « My first black water diving, blanket octopus, paper nautilus and a few misc other stuffs (lots of photos). »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.