Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16371135 « "2023 will be the best year [sales] in Leica’s history" »

1bwana1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: "2023 will be the best year [sales] in Leica’s history"

crhulhu wrote:
@1bwana1@

He said 0 about the Leica M. Quote it if he did. I don’t see it. It was all about the Q and the L, which are the focus, and the M is following suit as I said. The focus is NOT rangefinders. The M at this point for them is about the look of the rangefinder camera which is attractive to hipsters.

OK Here you are. "Although the SL is not as good as the Leica M and Q in terms of quantity, it is a system that is becoming more popular".

You are welcome...

crhulhu wrote:
Yes Leica belongs to 2 entities. The sales numbers only matter to them. Not to me. How is it important to me how many Q3’s they’ve sold?

That is a very narcistic, short sighted and ignorant view to how the overall health of a company affects its customers, vendors, and equity holders.

crhulhu wrote:
This may be news to you, but privately held companies (clears throat) can and do issue stocks and have shareholders. They just don’t trade it publicly, because they’re private.

I am guessing that there are many reading this thread who just about choked themselves laughing at the ignorance of what you just said. It is likely that I know much more about such things than you realize.

Oct 20, 2023 at 10:38 PM

Previous versions of 1bwana1's message #16371135 « "2023 will be the best year [sales] in Leica’s history" »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.