Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of thrice's message #16347973 « Voigtlander 35mm f/1.5 Nokton Review »

thrice
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Voigtlander 35mm f/1.5 Nokton Review

Could absolutely be the case but it was back-focusing in summer and winter 😅
I'll keep an eye on it, I think perhaps I wiggled and rotated the shims and perhaps they are inconsistent enough that the thicker parts of them align now and the effective shimming is enough. It's really quite strange but this sort of thing happens a fair bit in my experience.

rscheffler wrote:
Temperature change due to seasonal changes? I swear my 50 Lux ASPH's RF calibration drifts over the seasons...

EDIT: still backfocusing in actual focus/recomposed photos. Must be my technique, it's very consistent though... maybe I'll shim the lens for my technique and then revert it if I sell.

Sep 29, 2023 at 06:54 PM
thrice
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Voigtlander 35mm f/1.5 Nokton Review

Could absolutely be the case but it was back-focusing in summer and winter 😅
I'll keep an eye on it, I think perhaps I wiggled and rotated the shims and perhaps they are inconsistent enough that the thicker parts of them align now and the effective shimming is enough. It's really quite strange but this sort of thing happens a fair bit in my experience.

rscheffler wrote:
Temperature change due to seasonal changes? I swear my 50 Lux ASPH's RF calibration drifts over the seasons...

Sep 21, 2023 at 07:26 PM

Previous versions of thrice's message #16347973 « Voigtlander 35mm f/1.5 Nokton Review »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.