Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of DanielScott's message #16150271 « Studio Shoot with Temple »

DanielScott
Upload & Sell: Off
Studio Shoot with Temple

Temple is a model who I really enjoy working with. He and I have done two location shoots before this, and he always brings great creative energy and a good attitude. A couple weeks ago we did a shoot in studio for a change and once again he proved to me a fantastic model.

One of my lenses (a relatively cheap 135mm) tends to render a soft glow with back lighting more than other lenses I've used. Sometimes it looks really great for some photos, but not always in others. In this shoot I feel kind of "meh" about it, so I'm thinking I'll start looking for something close to that range that doesn't render that way.

Canon 5D MKIII, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 lens and a Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 Soft Focus lens with soft focus disabled.

Proof that I also photograph models while they're smiling... Sometimes.

I was envisioning black and white photos since we started planning the shoot, but I did one color edit so far.

Jan 21, 2023 at 12:40 PM

Previous versions of DanielScott's message #16150271 « Studio Shoot with Temple »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.