Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of BokehBeauty's message #16118946 « Beautiful woman in B&W »

BokehBeauty
Upload & Sell: Off
Beautiful woman in B&W

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
The picture was spontaneous and unprepared during a workshop in Morocco. I took it in a tight walkway between two parts of a building, Sony A7RIII with Sony FE 85mm F1.4 @F4.0 without any additional light or reflector. I was caught by the strong contrast of the rough wooden door and her beautiful smooth face. Her name is Leela Tikadar. During editing I also noticed her dirty underarm from the red-brown bricks which adds perfectly for me. As the light didn't accentuate what I saw I gave up after this single picture on this location. I could only edit it to my taste now with the new LrC masks. Also only by printing I got a satisfying B&W edit, Fuji Acros Red profile. In general I consider printing a huge help for my editing.

Below the color version with Cobalt Canon profile, as I'm most of the time in conflict with Sony colors. I will add some more pictures from this Morocco vacation. Leela and Morocco did fit so well. Even my wife likes the pictures, first time ever with a model

Dec 13, 2022 at 11:15 AM

Previous versions of BokehBeauty's message #16118946 « Beautiful woman in B&W »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.