Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of wastedimages's message #16077146 « Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-orders now available) »

wastedimages
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-order tomorrow)

Dave Sanders wrote:
Looks like a solid iterative upgrade to me. Love the new LCD! The fully articulating and the tilt screen crowd all have their cake and get to eat it too... I think Chez called it.

As an A7RII user still, this is what I'd buy. I'll have to think long and hard about it VS a used RIV, though. Money matters... Hence I don't get the A1 comparisons. Oh to be rich and not care about $3k CDN...

As a fellow a7r2 user, this has my vote as well. I actually want this, gorgeous EVF, potentially great AF, will wait for the reviews on how the AI stuff pans out.
Best of all, by the time I have saved for this, I expect the A7cii and a7V to alo be options and possibly a 2nd hand A1, life is looking up!

Oct 26, 2022 at 11:41 AM

Previous versions of wastedimages's message #16077146 « Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-orders now available) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.