Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of LBJ2's message #16009924 « Leica M11 USB-C transfer speed »

LBJ2
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M11 USB-C transfer speed

Fred Miranda wrote:
LBJ2 wrote:
Fred Miranda wrote:
It's puzzling that the MFi connection is slow as well. I thought that transferring with a cable to the iPhone would be blazing fast.

When I download a full size DNG to the iPhone then I notice the slow down... quite a bit.

Yes, that's the issue. I have not tested this but it seems that downloading DNGs wirelessly is actually faster!!

I didn't measure, but the 5GHz wireless download from the camera for one full size DNG file to the iPhone does seem to be a little bit faster than the same with the MFI cable.

Reddotforum also mentioned something about "increased data transfer rates " coming with a second half 2022 firmware update. 🤷🏽‍♂️ No idea is that's via MFI Wireless or both.

Regardless, using with MFI cable and the Fotos app is pretty zippy as it is. I like it and use it to include the Fotos Remote /Tethered Preview feature which seems to work better than expected too. I've been testing this feature with the iPad Pro. 👍🏼

Aug 05, 2022 at 09:44 AM

Previous versions of LBJ2's message #16009924 « Leica M11 USB-C transfer speed »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.