Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of raminolta's message #15952222 « 61MP Sony A7R V specifications leaked »

raminolta
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 61MP Sony A7R V specifications leaked

Considering Sony's pattern of upgrades, this doesn't have to be from a valid source of information. It could simply be a reasonable or smart guess about A7r v. So I think it's plausible anticipation which makes A7r v a worthy competitor against Canon R5; actually a better option if the price is not set too high. I haven't upgraded to A7 riv because I just don't need/want the extra resolution and if I upgrade to A7r v, it will not be for the resolution but for other worthy upgrades. I only hope they will eventually add the focus stacking feature as a feature I really want. However, Sony being Sony, it's very likely they keep ignoring the feature until the pressure from consumers and the criticism from reviewers mount up.

May 29, 2022 at 12:33 AM
raminolta
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 61MP Sony A7R V specifications leaked

Considering Sony's pattern of upgrades, this doesn't have to be from a valid source of information. It can just be a reasonable or smart guess about A7r v which makes it a worthy competitor against Canon R5; actually a better option if the price is not set to o high. I haven't upgraded to A7 riv because I just don't need/want the extra resolution and if I upgrade to A7r v, it will not be for the resolution but for other worthy upgrades. I only hope they will eventually add the focus stacking feature as a feature I really want. However, Sony being Sony, it's very likely they keep ignoring the feature until the pressure from consumers and the criticism from reviewers mount up.

May 25, 2022 at 06:14 PM

Previous versions of raminolta's message #15952222 « 61MP Sony A7R V specifications leaked »