Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Matt Kerby's message #15677999 « Voigtlander 75mm f/1.5 Nokton Review »

Matt Kerby
Upload & Sell: On
Re: FM Review: Voigtlander 75mm f/1.5 Nokton VM

Just got this lens yesterday, tested it out on my SL2-s with my wife, didn't take long into the walk before I realized this lens REALLY good.
I couldn't find this thread because I was looking in the Leica forum, so I was reading the old thread Genji started and comments were mostly regarding Sony body's. (Anyways, I found this one this morning)

I love it. I read that it wasn't so sharp wide open....But on my SL2-s it's super sharp and only gets a little dreamy if I'm close to minimum focus distance, even then, the focal point is sharp.

I shot the 75 Summilux for about a year. That lens, to me, is a character lens, the flare can get crazy and you have to be careful shooting it outside. Introduce sun and enjoy massively reduced contrast. To me, as I recall, it wasn't as sharp as this CV.

Anyways, cool, found a thread to post some of the test shots in

All wide open, all on my SL2-s

Aug 12, 2021 at 12:18 PM

Previous versions of Matt Kerby's message #15677999 « Voigtlander 75mm f/1.5 Nokton Review »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.