Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of PCN2039's message #15275923 « Warning: Profoto will not fix Air Remote hot shoe »

PCN2039
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Warning: Profoto will not fix Air Remote hot shoe

Tartine,

I would say you are probably more overdramatic and worked up about this situation without the benefit of even reading the title of the thread or original post. You might be even more upset than I am.

As Beni pointed out in his comment: ""Slight lack of reading comprehension? They are refusing to fix it and instead offering a discount on a new model."

I also never said the "entire system is a dud". My issue is with Profoto refusing to repair the device and giving different reasons(no parts available, then.... cost prohibitive).

I also never stated the cost of the repair since they never offered to repair it. Do you have inside knowledge of Profoto repair prices since you state their replacement offer was "like $50 between the repair?

"Why create a new account just to complain? There's no discussion here, just a guy on the internet yelling "I wanted it fixed, but they said it's broken"

Once again I quote Beni: "Slight lack of reading comprehension? They are refusing to fix it and instead offering a discount on a new model."

And yes, there is a discussion here from people who have read and responded thoughtfully.

Tartine wrote:

The OP's overdramatic posting about how a single poorly designed shoe (that Profoto can't control) on a remote means the entire system is a dud, made me read/perceive his post differently. Why create a new account just to complain? There's no discussion here, just a guy on the internet yelling "I wanted it fixed, but they said it's broken". Well, I generally trust profoto when they say that, and the cost differential between a new discounted one that they're graciously offering is what like $50 between the repair? Doesn't make sense.

Jul 08, 2020 at 09:29 AM

Previous versions of PCN2039's message #15275923 « Warning: Profoto will not fix Air Remote hot shoe »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.