Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of trstahly's message #14923591 « How many tripods do you guys have? »

trstahly
Upload & Sell: On
Re: How many tripods do you guys have?

1bwana1 wrote:
I have only two. A travel tripod, and a big carbon fiber one for studio, and local use. All I need.

Lost count let me see,

RRS TVC44 When ground vibration may be an issue and serious stuff like a 600mm with 1.4 and APS-C where I need the ultimate in stability and it is weighted down with 30 lbs bag of lead shot. Not used often.

RRS TFC34 My main guy its either this one or the Gitzo Monopod typically.

(2) Gitzo Traveler 2 G2445T's Keep one in my Suv with a Gitzo monopod

Gitzo Traveler 1 1545 will sell if PD is suitable possibly

Oben similar to the traveler 1 will sell if I like the PD

Small Leofoto very tiny and well made handy to have

RRS mini table top tripod

Peak Design coming primarily because I will pack it which I do not do with the Oben or Traveler one. This will result in selling the Gitzo 1545 & Oben

I have two homes so half of these are in Florida the two larger RSS move from IL to Florida and back with the seasons and one Gitzo is there permanently.

Jul 28, 2019 at 12:20 PM
trstahly
Upload & Sell: On
Re: How many tripods do you guys have?

1bwana1 wrote:
I have only two. A travel tripod, and a big carbon fiber one for studio, and local use. All I need.

Lost count let me see,

RRSTVC44
RRSTFC34
(2) Gitzo Traveler 2 G2445T's
Gitzo Traveler 1 1545
Oben similar to the traveler 1
Small Leofoto
RRS mini tripod

Peak Design coming primarily because I will pack it which I do not do with the Oben or Traveler one. This will result in selling the Gitzo 1545 & Oben

To be fair I have two homes so half of these are in Florida so it is not as bad as it seems. The two larger RSS move from IL to Florida and back with the seasons and one Gitzo is there permanently.

Jul 25, 2019 at 07:32 AM

Previous versions of trstahly's message #14923591 « How many tripods do you guys have? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.