Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Henning's message #14923408 « How many tripods do you guys have? »

Henning
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: How many tripods do you guys have?

I still have some aluminum Gitzos - a series 1, 2 and 3. I use the legs from the series 1 to add to the 2 to make it taller. I gave my series 5 'geant' with extra double extensions, geared column and cross column to a friend who does event photography. I used it for shooting 4x5 and 8x10 architectural shots over traffic and parked vehicles. It also needed another accessory - an 8ft. stepladder.

Now I mostly use a Gitzo series 3 XL CF and a series 2 CF Gitzo. I also still have a series 1 CF as well as a travel CF tripod. For heads I have Sunway 52, 44 and 36mm ballheads, an Arca Cube, a Manfrotto geared head, some Gitzo pan and tilt heads and various smaller stuff.

Reading this again makes me realize I have to sell more. I sold 3 tripods in the past 2 years (plus the one I gave away) but that didn't make a big enough dent, and I don't use tripods as much as I used to. Oh, and I have a couple of monopods.

Jul 24, 2019 at 11:51 PM

Previous versions of Henning's message #14923408 « How many tripods do you guys have? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.