Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #14923176 « How many tripods do you guys have? »

naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: How many tripods do you guys have?

I have 3 full sized tripods and 2 table top.

My full sized are the RRS TVC-24L CF with the RRS Series 2 leveling base with QR clamp used most often with my Markins Q20i which I will also use with the Markins BV-22. I can also mount the RRS Full Gimbal head with the Cradle Clamp that can be used and replace the head using the RRS 50 dovetail. For lighter weight I can also load a Leofoto LH-30 with rotating clamp and RRS 40 dovetail to swap the head

I also have older Gitzo tripods:

G1257LVL CF with built in leveling base upon which I have a Kirk 60mm QR clamp which can be used with either the Markins Q20i or the Leofoto LH-30 wih the RRS dovetails for rapid switching of heads.

GT1531 CFused generally with a Leofoto LH-30 with rotating clamp.

I also have Markins Q10i with a Kirk 60mm QR clamp and a Markins Q3 tripod heads which can be used with the Gitzo tripods.

My table top tripods are:

Leofoto LS-223C CF with Leofoto LH25 head

Leofoto MT-02 tripod with Leofoto MTB-19 head.

Rich

Jul 24, 2019 at 07:42 PM

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #14923176 « How many tripods do you guys have? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.