Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Gregg B.'s message #14538453 « Deep Sierras »

Gregg B.
Upload & Sell: On
Deep Sierras

greeneggs wrote:
Sorry, I shouldn't have tried to argue.

It's OK Greeneggs
I know it's longer than 4.4 mile because it took me over 5 hours to get to that lake. I moved to another the next day, which was about a half a mile further. I ended up at 10200 feet elevation. I saw different lakes and rivers along the way just as pretty, if not prettier than the one on the pic. The place is simply stunning. I passed a few forests (including an aspen trees forest, so no need to fly to Colorado), and amazing rock formation mostly from granite (white granite at that).
I'd stay a week there a shoot away and wouldn't scratch the surface of beautify this place has to offer. All Sierra Nevada is like that... and I want to explore more places as long as they stay below the tree line. That's my thing. I want some trees in the composition as oppose to just rock and some water....

Jul 23, 2018 at 06:25 PM
Gregg B.
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Deep Sierras

greeneggs wrote:
Sorry, I shouldn't have tried to argue.

It's OK Greeneggs
I know it's longer than 4.4 mile because it took me over 5 hours to get to that lake. I moved to another the next day, which was about a half a mile further. I ended up at 10200 feet elevation. I saw different lakes and rivers along the way just as pretty, if not prettier than the one on the pic. The place is simply stunning. I passed a few forests (including seen trees forest, so no need to fly to Colorado), and amazing rock formation mostly from granite (white granite at that).
I'd stay a week there a shoot away and wouldn't scratch the surface of beautify this place has to offer. All Sierra Nevada is like that... and I want to explore more places as long as they stay below the tree line. That's my thing. I want some trees in the composition as oppose to just rock and some water....

Jul 23, 2018 at 06:23 PM

Previous versions of Gregg B.'s message #14538453 « Deep Sierras »