Did some more shooting yesterday. Interesting (to me) is keeper rates (first cull). The Nikkor-S.C 55mm f1.2 ai'd at iso 2500 was 37%, and the 28-200mm f3.5 afd was 61%, and I was shooting as fast as I could at 2500-8000 iso. If I compare image quality between the 55mm manual focus on the Canon 5D mark III, and the 28-200 zoom on the Nikon D850 - the 55mm is better, but the zoom is very very good - better than I expected. I can definitely make the zoom images equal the manual focus in post processing. That makes thsi zoom a keeper, Here are the Nikkor-S.C 55mm f1.2 ai'd images
James Markus wrote:
Did some more shooting yesterday. Interesting (to me) is keeper rates (first cull). The Nikkor-S.C 55mm f1.2 ai'd at iso 2500 was 37%, and the 28-200mm f3.5 afd was 61%, and I was shooting as fast as I could ...
Your shots look so smooth because your subjects are so photogenic. Cute too.