Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2              4       end

Archive 2008 · The Poop lesson

DoJC
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · The Poop lesson

I could just here the remake of the hokey-pokey done with these shots in mind. That "shake it all about" part would be a real HOOT!

Jul 01, 2008 at 08:09 PM
Johnny5liter
• •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · The Poop lesson

lol...funny, looks like they are poopin latex paint

Jul 01, 2008 at 09:41 PM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · The Poop lesson

DoJC wrote:
I could just here the remake of the hokey-pokey done with these shots in mind. That "shake it all about" part would be a real HOOT!

Good answer DoJc I can hear it now.
Lou

Jul 02, 2008 at 08:20 AM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · The Poop lesson

Johnny5liter wrote:
lol...funny, looks like they are poopin latex paint

Hey John welcome over here to N&W forum and glad I could greet you with a laugh
Lou

Jul 02, 2008 at 08:22 AM
browncam
• •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · The Poop lesson

That's too much man. Thanks for providing my laugh for today.

Jul 02, 2008 at 07:01 PM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · The Poop lesson

browncam wrote:
That's too much man. Thanks for providing my laugh for today.

Your very welcom browncam, hope it was a good one.
Lou

Jul 03, 2008 at 09:00 AM
Nikographer

p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · The Poop lesson

Awesome series Lou!

Jul 03, 2008 at 08:43 PM
genefixer
• • • • •
p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · The Poop lesson

these are so great. coincidently I was shooting a Night Heron in a tree and it elongated and did a big squirt. But I was too shy to capture his stream of relief. I am glad someone out there had the guts. And then to see the somewhat embarassed expression on Mom's face! I love it! and the kid following suit. Wow you are one lucky (and slightly sick ) guy!

thanks

Mike

Edited on Jul 03, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Jul 03, 2008 at 11:30 PM
B Benson
• • • • • •
p.3 #9 · p.3 #9 · The Poop lesson

What a crappy post. Bruce

Jul 04, 2008 at 12:31 AM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #10 · p.3 #10 · The Poop lesson

Nikographer wrote:
Awesome series Lou!

Thanks Nikographer, right spot & right time make all the difference. Did not put this together till I downloaded and figured the comic of it out.
Lou

Jul 04, 2008 at 07:16 AM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #11 · p.3 #11 · The Poop lesson

genefixer wrote:
these are so great. coincidently I was shooting a Night Heron in a tree and it elongated and did a big squirt. But I was too shy to capture his stream of relief. I am glad someone out there had the guts. And then to see the somewhat embarassed expression on Mom's face! I love it! and the kid following suit. Wow you are one lucky (and slightly sick ) guy!

thanks

Mike

Well Mike at 76 I'm still fair but as one other poster put it, Lou you are a RED NECK PHOTOGRAPHER Hey just wait one day to get hit by it as you stand at the bottom of an eagle nest getting ready for a banding of young eaglets. Heck I saw it turn a Nikon lens into a white canon one trip HA_HA_HA
Lou

Jul 04, 2008 at 07:22 AM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #12 · p.3 #12 · The Poop lesson

B Benson wrote:
What a crappy post. Bruce

You think so Bruce I think I'll send you back to your sparrow and wifes piano playing What a great place nature is. Thanks for looking
Lou

Jul 04, 2008 at 07:25 AM
Chris Willis
• • •
p.3 #13 · p.3 #13 · The Poop lesson

Lou, these are hilarious and good pictures to boot. I love the captions as well. I am glad you were at a safe distance!

Chris

Jul 04, 2008 at 10:04 AM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #14 · p.3 #14 · The Poop lesson

Chris Willis wrote:
Lou, these are hilarious and good pictures to boot. I love the captions as well. I am glad you were at a safe distance!

Chris

Well Chris some days you get lucky and all comes out OK When I downloaded I saw the bursts from several and I just sat back and laughted and said I just gotta play. My buddy has an epson 7600 printer and wants me to make a poster out of it but I don't know if my neck is that red He wants to put it on Canvas. I have to give this some though as I do have a show coming up in October
Hey thanks for the look
Lou

Jul 04, 2008 at 02:24 PM
Grognard
• • • •
p.3 #15 · p.3 #15 · The Poop lesson

Hilarious, my kids screamed: "Eeeuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwww! Dad, thats Gross!"

Jul 07, 2008 at 06:57 AM
trailhiker
• • • •
p.3 #16 · p.3 #16 · The Poop lesson

Boy, that's some projectile Mom shot out! Must have strong muscles you-know-where Seems like the nestlings are born with knowing not to foul the nest; I noticed that when I watched the Red-tail nest a few years back. Good shots (literally) and captions, Lou.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Jul 07, 2008 at 07:03 AM
Thang
• • • • • •
p.3 #17 · p.3 #17 · The Poop lesson

this is hilarious Lou - great timing and sequences.

Jul 07, 2008 at 10:42 AM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #18 · p.3 #18 · The Poop lesson

Grognard wrote:
Hilarious, my kids screamed: "Eeeuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwww! Dad, thats Gross!"

Grognard, Stop showing your kids a Red Neck Photographers photos I hope your answer was Now kids that's nature Hey thanks for the look and maybe you better keep them to yourself BTW did you explaine their
POTTY TRAINING to them
Lou

Jul 07, 2008 at 12:38 PM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #19 · p.3 #19 · The Poop lesson

trailhiker wrote:
Boy, that's some projectile Mom shot out! Must have strong muscles you-know-where Seems like the nestlings are born with knowing not to foul the nest; I noticed that when I watched the Red-tail nest a few years back. Good shots (literally) and captions, Lou.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Thanks Steve and not just that part but also that is one of the reasons they build with sticks, (good drainage). Most raptors will also keep gathering fresh hay, pine or Helmlock branches to line the nest and help keep the young off the bottom. I have watched eagles do it by gathering hay from a horse stall at a near by stable.
The owner used to sit on his porch and watch as they would come regular after the young had hatched. I hate to tell you this but my buddy back a few years ago when I was doing banding with them (DEC) was almost to the nest after a long climb of about 100 feet when I saw one of the young stick his buttt over the edge and as I hollowed up to Scott to watch out he looked up and I'll leave the rest to you. I will say we still all rember the band that was put on that bird that day, V00
will always be remembered.
Lou

Jul 07, 2008 at 12:50 PM
lbuscher
• • • • • •
p.3 #20 · p.3 #20 · The Poop lesson

Thang wrote:
this is hilarious Lou - great timing and sequences.

Thank you Thang, I really did not know I had all these untill I downloaded as there were several bursts from my 1dm2n but when I did see all those raws showing this I just knew I had to play. I was lucky they came as well as they did as the weather here on the Cape has been hot and hazy. This is one of many that I have been watching for the Mass Audubon and the second with triplets.
Lou

Jul 07, 2008 at 12:58 PM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.