fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List
  

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1              3       …       5       6       end
  

Archive 2007 · Redrum

  
 
S Dao
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Redrum


Can you post that area from your other shot without the reflection?


Dec 18, 2007 at 05:21 PM
S Dao
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · Redrum


Can you post that area from your other shot without the reflection?


Dec 18, 2007 at 05:21 PM
Daan B
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · Redrum


keithmills37 wrote:
No..........my mother told me she saw a gost in her room, in the middle of the night, once. I figured it was just those hot pepper sandwiches she used to eat at night.......


Yep, those late night snacks can really get to you pretty badly



Dec 18, 2007 at 05:24 PM
Ron Daniel
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · Redrum


Come on people! There was a little boy in the house looking at you take pictures. It is just a matter of finding out why he was there. Nothing more that that.

Ocham's Razor - "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best"

Ron



Dec 18, 2007 at 05:29 PM
unblinkable
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · Redrum


That is hysterical. What a well-timed little boy.


Dec 18, 2007 at 06:06 PM
Ken-Shing Law
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · Redrum


Is it just me, or are his cheeks waaay too rosy?

Edited by Ken-Shing Law on Dec 19, 2007 at 12:00 AM GMT



Dec 18, 2007 at 11:49 PM
teresavigil
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #7 · Redrum


yes that shirt is old style too like from the 50s- very interesting


Dec 18, 2007 at 11:55 PM
Chrono1081
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #8 · Redrum


Is it just me, or are his cheeks waaay too rosy?

I noticed that too.

As far as posting the other bracketed shots im gonna try tonight. I kinda got in trouble for uploading images : / (Im a contractor so I live where I work and use their internet and we have a bandwidth limitation). If not tonight ill do it tomorrow when things cool down

I too noticed the shirt style. I sent it to the groom who will not show the bride cause she will freak out. The groom is convinced its something and is going to take the picture to the museum curaters *spelling* there to see if he can shed any light to see if it was a workers kid who may have been in there or what. Ill keep you all posted on details! Very very creepy none the less!



Dec 19, 2007 at 12:06 AM
Gary Harfield
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #9 · Redrum


Keep us updated.

Edited by Gary Harfield on Dec 19, 2007 at 05:34 AM GMT



Dec 19, 2007 at 12:21 AM
Marcus Watts
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #10 · Redrum


Sorry but i don't get it. Some kid looks out the window for a second, hardly creepy to me.


Dec 19, 2007 at 12:38 AM
Steve Green
Offline
• •
[X]
p.2 #11 · Redrum


Using the Focus Magic plugin for Photoshop, I can pull a reflection of a flash from the upper centerline of the boy's left eye, but nothing more interesting.

In a humorous link several members of the historical society that is housed in the house specifically tell people to knock off the talk of any boys that appear in windows because there were never any historical records of young kids who lived in the house. So there!




Dec 19, 2007 at 01:30 AM
Rob Keaton
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · Redrum


Marcus Watts wrote:
Sorry but i don't get it. Some kid looks out the window for a second, hardly creepy to me.

Oh boo hoo. Haha, pun intended.



Dec 19, 2007 at 01:49 AM
tuannie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #13 · Redrum


Here is where I get into trouble

"A few months ago I shot a wedding and the bride wanted to get her pic at this place that is supposed to be haunted." This to me sound like she was sure of what she wanted for her wedding photos. This would mean you the photographer was informed ahead of time and you failed to check the hours of operation? Unless this was spontaneous, I don't see how you failed check especially if it is a museum. It could be as simple as you ask the boy to go inside for you take the photo. He looks way too happy, almost as if he knew what the photo was intended for Maybe if he looks a bit creepier it might have worked better.

BTW, regarding the two faces in one. Human beings don't have two exact halves. If you get your photo, divided your face into equal halves, duplicate one side or the other and flip it you will see what I mean.

Are you giving the couple the DVD of all the images? I am surprised the groom is more concern about finding out who the boy is rather than not receiving his wedding photos after a few months. And from your posts, you are either really, really busy or you need to start editing sooner than a few months after the wedding!



Dec 19, 2007 at 02:35 AM
Chrono1081
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #14 · Redrum


This to me sound like she was sure of what she wanted for her wedding photos. This would mean you the photographer was informed ahead of time and you failed to check the hours of operation? Unless this was spontaneous, I don't see how you failed check especially if it is a museum.

It was spontaneous actually. We were to get it done at some garden then the bride changed her mind when we were in the limo.

There really was no kid that we brought there with us because it was just me and the wedding party in the limo, noone else.

Im not claiming its a ghost, im just saying it creeped me out because I dont know how anyone would have gotten into the museum (hopefully some parent didnt leave their child in there by accident!)

And yes the couple is getting a DVD, he knew it would be awhile for the pictures as I work more then full time in another country and I go to school online full time as well.

The bride saw the picture and freaked out, she simply asked that I clone him out (which I will).



Dec 19, 2007 at 05:00 AM
neridah
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #15 · Redrum


I got the whole twilight movie theme thing goin on....Weird...Just call the house and establish if the owner or cleaner or whatever has a son that happened to be there that day it will put your mind to rest...


Dec 19, 2007 at 05:30 AM
Ralgha
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #16 · Redrum


neridah wrote:
I got the whole twilight movie theme thing goin on....Weird...Just call the house and establish if the owner or cleaner or whatever has a son that happened to be there that day it will put your mind to rest...


What if the answer is no



Dec 19, 2007 at 05:40 AM
asimsoofi
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #17 · Redrum


I can hear it now...

The cleaning lady says, "No, I don't have a son....anymore. He died 20 years ago in this very house." Roll credits.



Dec 19, 2007 at 07:24 AM
tuannie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #18 · Redrum


Chrono1081 wrote:
It was spontaneous actually. We were to get it done at some garden then the bride changed her mind when we were in the limo.

There really was no kid that we brought there with us because it was just me and the wedding party in the limo, noone else.

Im not claiming its a ghost, im just saying it creeped me out because I dont know how anyone would have gotten into the museum (hopefully some parent didnt leave their child in there by accident!)

And yes the couple is getting a DVD, he knew it would be awhile
...Show more →

I also know that museums are very strict with photography to some degree. Art museums doesn't allow flash. Some of my local museums don't allow both video and photography. You guys were brave...I am not talking about mansion being haunted



Dec 19, 2007 at 01:46 PM
tuannie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #19 · Redrum


asimsoofi wrote:
I can hear it now...

The cleaning lady says, "No, I don't have a son....anymore. He died 20 years ago in this very house." Roll credits.


Or "Oh, that is my nephew. He decided to tag along." Seriously, I think this is more fun if you don't find out what is behind that glass window.



Dec 19, 2007 at 01:50 PM
Rob Keaton
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #20 · Redrum


asimsoofi wrote:
I can hear it now...

The cleaning lady says, "No, I don't have a son....anymore. He died 20 years ago in this very house." Roll credits.


hahaha..."and that little boy used to just LOVE to have his picture taken. why do you ask, anyway??"



Dec 19, 2007 at 01:52 PM
1              3       …       5       6       end




FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1              3       …       5       6       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account