https://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting-data//500/1343205279_suds3c.jpg

C&C Welcome,
Bev

Oct 21, 2007 at 12:47 PM
Philly Rains
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #269: Suds

Oh Beverly, this one's a stunner! Absolutely perfect in all aspects. Finalist!!!

Oct 21, 2007 at 12:54 PM
Beverly Guhl
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #269: Suds

Philly Rains wrote:
Oh Beverly, this one's a stunner! Absolutely perfect in all aspects. Finalist!!!

Thanks, Philly. You made my day! Now I actually need to go finish cleaning ALL the dishes for real. ;-)

Oct 21, 2007 at 12:59 PM
Strad
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #269: Suds

Yup - Philly's right. A finalist for sure. (Philly has a good track record on such things and her calls don't represent the "kiss of death" either! ) Bravo, Bev, my dear friend! Here I am still stumped on what to do and you nail it. Bummer.

Fond regards,

Endre

Oct 21, 2007 at 01:00 PM
Beverly Guhl
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #269: Suds

Strad wrote:
Yup - Philly's right. A finalist for sure. (Philly has a good track record on such things and her calls don't represent the "kiss of death" either! ) Bravo, Bev, my dear friend! Here I am still stumped on what to do and you nail it. Bummer.

Fond regards,

Endre

Thanks, Endre my friend. YOU are usually the one who nails it, so I have no doubt you'll take our breath away any moment now. Glad to know Philly's calls are reliable! Let's have her buy us some lottery tickets!

Oct 21, 2007 at 01:08 PM
Karen Gilligan
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #269: Suds

Beverly,

WOW! and WOW again!. It is so real. The 3D look is wonderful. I agree with Philly and Endre. We will be seeing this in the finals. Good Luck.

Karen

Oct 21, 2007 at 07:06 PM
ironabike
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #269: Suds

Beverly, what a wonderful shot. Your usual work Was it just ambient light? Great sharpness and detail. Taking a very mundane subject and making it a work of art--nice.
Jane

Oct 21, 2007 at 07:07 PM
relms
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #269: Suds

Beverly,

This is a super shot - one that could be a product shot for a dish detergent - and quite the eye-catcher. I see from the quality of your entries during the last few weeks that you have picked up right where you left off. Good stuff!

Regards,
Robert

Oct 21, 2007 at 07:07 PM
Etadam
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #269: Suds

Nice ; I bet you scrubbed it a lot

Oct 21, 2007 at 07:12 PM
Beverly Guhl
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · #269: Suds

Karen Gilligan wrote:
Beverly,

WOW! and WOW again!. It is so real. The 3D look is wonderful. I agree with Philly and Endre. We will be seeing this in the finals. Good Luck.

Karen

Thanks, Karen! I'm so flattered. Was just a fun shot with the light coming thru the window. I love close-up and macro stuff anyway, so this was a must do for me.

Oct 21, 2007 at 07:37 PM
Beverly Guhl
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · #269: Suds

ironabike wrote:
Beverly, what a wonderful shot. Your usual work Was it just ambient light? Great sharpness and detail. Taking a very mundane subject and making it a work of art--nice.
Jane

Jane!! Thank you SO much. Means a lot. Yes, ambient light. This was taken in/at the kitchen sink. I was actually holding the glass with my left hand and shooting with the tripod. The color version was kinda nice, too, but you can't beat B&W sometimes.

Oct 21, 2007 at 07:42 PM
Beverly Guhl
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · #269: Suds

relms wrote:
Beverly,

This is a super shot - one that could be a product shot for a dish detergent - and quite the eye-catcher. I see from the quality of your entries during the last few weeks that you have picked up right where you left off. Good stuff!

Regards,
Robert

THANKS Robert!! Such nice comments, and so appreciated. Fun to be participating again. Hope I can keep squeezing it in. Congrats to you & Jane!

Oct 21, 2007 at 07:43 PM
TSpringsteen

p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · #269: Suds

Beverly,

STUNNING!! I was instantly drawn to this image. Lighting is perfect. I can't help thinking of the clean, crisp appearance of a high grade diamond while I look at this image. Guess I'll wait until the next assignment to submit

Todd

Oct 21, 2007 at 10:11 PM
Patricia March
• • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · #269: Suds

Beverly.........One of my favorites!!! So nice and clear and crisp! Just Awesome!
Best of Luck

Patty

Oct 21, 2007 at 10:57 PM
bouchto
• • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · #269: Suds

Bev,
You have entered another excellent shot that captures the light, sharpness and is fitting to the assignment. Very well done!
Tom

Oct 22, 2007 at 10:22 AM
Beverly Guhl
• • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · #269: Suds

TODD, PATTY, and TOM...!

Thanks so much!!!! Appreciate your nice words and taking time to comment. :-)

Todd, don't you dare wait to submit something next time. Join in NOW; that's what this is all about. Just participating and having fun. :-) :-)

Oct 22, 2007 at 04:33 PM
contre-jour
• • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · #269: Suds

Stunning! Such clarity and a nice "clean" shot. Beautiful lighting and composition. A definite winner.

Jamie

Oct 23, 2007 at 02:27 AM
Howard A-J

p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · #269: Suds

Beverly

Great shot..amazing lighting and detail. A finalist I'm sure.

Regards

H

Oct 23, 2007 at 06:04 AM
Beverly Guhl
• • • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · #269: Suds

Thanks, Jamie and Howard!! It's very affirming when others concur with your vision or selection. (I know I'm sometimes way out in left field.) Good luck to all!

bev

Oct 23, 2007 at 08:10 AM
Alex Conrath

p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · #269: Suds

Beverly:

Great entry this looks like it will be squeaky clean when dry.
I really like your abstract perspective very powerful.

Alex

Oct 23, 2007 at 01:00 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.