fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2006 · Canon 85mm 1.2 -SOLD!!

  
 
Warren D
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Canon 85mm 1.2 -SOLD!!


I have a Canon 85mm 1.2 for sale. It is in virtually perfect condition. The price is $1150. Pics are available at:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1608306

I have a rating of 326 on eBay. If you'd like to check it out, it is at:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=scarab

Please e-mail me with any questions - [email protected]

Thank you, Warren

Edited by Warren D on Feb 23, 2006 at 12:23 PM GMT



Feb 21, 2006 at 12:04 PM
tuannie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Canon 85mm 1.2 -SOLD!!


email sent. I am ready to buy but awaiting your reply.


Feb 21, 2006 at 01:34 PM
Warren D
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Canon 85mm 1.2 -SOLD!!


The lens is sold. Thank you to all who responded.

Warren



Feb 23, 2006 at 01:22 PM





FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account