fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

  

Kansas State Capitol

  
 
gnagel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Kansas State Capitol


During my most recent road trip through Kansas, I revisited the Kansas State Capitol building in Topeka. All but two of these images were captured during this latest visit. I included a couple from a past visit since I couldn't get access to the Senate chamber this time.

All photographs were captured with the Nikon Z9.

1- It helps to spend the night in the capital city as I can do some night photography that way.


2- Inner dome from the rotunda floor


3- Golden staircase from an earlier visit


4- Old Supreme Court Chamber


5- State Library of Kansas


6- Capitol Stairs


7- Inner dome...these can be challening to align, so I left the camera exactly where it was positioned in the second picture and simply swapped lenses.


8- Senate Chamber

9- Capitol Dome


10- Old Supreme Court Chamber


11- A simplified composition of another staircase


12- My parting shot of the capitol building


Thanks for looking...
Glenn



Oct 10, 2026 at 11:39 AM







FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account