fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

  

Hidden gems in the Tucson area?

  
 
Logic 7
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Hidden gems in the Tucson area?


We are headed 10/11/26. Looking for good photo ops. Quirky, cool or epic shooting locations? I have a number of places on my radar but would hate to miss any hidden treasures.


Oct 09, 2026 at 10:02 AM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Hidden gems in the Tucson area?


Chiricahua National Monument - I understand it may become a national park so you ought to see it before the hordes arrive. If I ever get that way the San Xavier del Bac Spanish Mission would be up on my list. Saguaro National Monument is a must see. Visit Tombstone and Bisbee in the same day.

There are a lot of beautiful places to see in that area.



Oct 09, 2026 at 02:31 PM







FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account