Had lots of fun with some blue birds yesterday. Had lots of them flying around . Lighting was a bit harsh , but it is what I had to work with.
I have to give credit to Steve Perry's Sony A7RVI setup guide . I was struggling a bit with getting some inflight shots. I had tried a couple of other setup guides and was not seeing the results I was expecting. I happened to see Steve had put out a guide. It was head and shoulders above the others I had read . Can't say enough about it, it is wonderful . So, if you are looking, give it a try.
I am still working out my kinks and the error are not the camera , but operator error. So, here a just a few of several different birds that were coming to the feeder.
The last one was house hunting
I appreciate your looking and appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Birdie
Psalm 104:24
“How many are your works, Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.”
1
2
3
4
5
6 A bit of house hunting - think this one needs some roof repairs
Real nice set Roberta with the two coming at you my favorites.
Steve is a great teacher and a real nice man. I'm not surprised that his setup is superior as he figures things out for himself rather than simply mimic the echo chamber of the internet.
Great job, Birdie!
My personal favorite is the Psalm 104:24 quote.
Next to that, No.s' 4, 5, & 6 are all really nice. Looks like you pretty much have the in-flight settings dialed in to me.