fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony FE 300mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens

  
 
Jon Nguy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 300mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony FE 300mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens with Zemlin Cap



Available 3 following


Price: $5,200.00
Payment method: PP F&F or Zelle please
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping included in price


Selling a 300 f/2.8 GM lens (SEL300F28GM)

Body is in great condition.

Not pictured, but box and accessories are included. It’s a big box.

What's included:

Sony FE 300mm f/2.8 GM OSS lens
Original box
Original Sony lens pouch
Roland Pro cover (missing the rear part, I think)
Zemlin Lens Cap

Selling because I'm not traveling any time soon and rather have cash. And I might get the new 400 or 600.

This was purchased from a fellow FMer:
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1947829/0#17067130













Oct 08, 2026 at 11:50 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account