fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
  

Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?

  
 
Sy Sez
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?


According to this post: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1958222/0#17116141
She did get back, stating she's been a NIKON shooter, now switching to SONY.
How, or why Canon got into the game??



Oct 07, 2026 at 10:19 AM
Jman13
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?


Sy Sez wrote:
According to this post: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1958222/0#17116141
She did get back, stating she's been a NIKON shooter, now switching to SONY.
How, or why Canon got into the game??


Because Bot.



Oct 07, 2026 at 10:52 AM
campy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?


Jman13 wrote:
The bot comments are not because OP hasn’t come back. It’s because OP has stated they are a life long Canon shooter who hasn’t used anything else. Yet last week they were a Nikon D750 shooter asking if they should move to an A7RV or a Nikon Z8, and also, used the Sony camera connection software. Those are odd credentials for a life long Canon shooter who never touched anything else. In other words OP’s story has 3 different origins depending on which of their posts you look at, and that’s only 12 posts. AND they haven’t come back yet.
...Show more →

It's just I do see a lot of people on this forum acting as post police. I just don't feel the need to comment on every post I read like some do.



Oct 07, 2026 at 11:30 AM
Z250SA
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?


Dont know about Barbara, but linkous is a finnish word that translates to spin or centrifuging (washing machine). Nomen et omen?


Oct 07, 2026 at 11:36 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Flowernut
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?


I'm sorry I didn't move to Sony.


Oct 07, 2026 at 11:41 AM
Sy Sez
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?


Flowernut wrote:
I'm sorry I didn't move to Sony.


There's still time---They're still in business.



Oct 07, 2026 at 01:09 PM
snegron7
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #7 · Should I stick with Canon or jump to another brand?




campy wrote:
It's just I do see a lot of people on this forum acting as post police. I just don't feel the need to comment on every post I read like some do.


This is one of the main reasons I usually start most of my posts with a disclaimer letting folks know they don't have to respond to my post if it doesn't pertain to them. There are three trolls on this forum that always make it a point to make disparaging, rude comments on every one of my posts. I've reported them and blocked them, but they are still around.

As for the OP of this particular post, most of the members who have responded are correct; it's a social bot, not a real person.



Oct 07, 2026 at 02:06 PM
1              end






FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account