fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

An Elk in The Great Smoky Mountains

  
 
Joe Mags
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · An Elk in The Great Smoky Mountains


I spent this past weekend with my wife in Cherokee and Maggie Valley, NC and I saw my first Elk. There was quite a bit of brush between us and I wasn't getting any closer. Full disclosure, I removed an out of focus sapling that went vertically through the whole frame. It went through his neck, ear and antler. It removed really well though and I'm thrilled to have gotten something.

Thanks for looking.

Joe




  NIKON D4S    400.0 mm f/2.8 lens    400mm    f/2.8    1/320s    2500 ISO    0.0 EV  




Oct 06, 2026 at 01:07 AM
Ted ellis
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · An Elk in The Great Smoky Mountains


A beauty


Oct 06, 2026 at 05:49 AM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account