fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

  

Anyone Use Replit for a Host?

  
 
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Anyone Use Replit for a Host?


A relative who is pretty smart at marketing suggested I use Replit to create a photo host site. Never heard of them until this morning.

My problem is when I tried to create an account (to navigate inside and see whether I like it) it replied that my two email addresses weren't acceptable. I'm talking about comcast.net and gmail.com.

Anyone use this and know how to work around this issue?

Al



Oct 05, 2026 at 04:55 PM
EB-1
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Anyone Use Replit for a Host?


I would not unless you know how that works, but that's me. There are many more established site builders that also use AI. I assume that's what you are looking for.

I have no idea about the email limitations, but do they expect you have a commercial domain already?

EBH



Oct 05, 2026 at 05:35 PM
Al Trujillo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Anyone Use Replit for a Host?


EB-1 wrote:
.... but do they expect you have a commercial domain already?

EBH


As I read your question it struck me that that may be what they are looking for. Squarespace is an option but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend a lot of $$ on one yet.

Al



Oct 05, 2026 at 08:46 PM







FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account