fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bryce at night

  
 
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bryce at night


One of my first attempts at night photography
OM-1 MKll Pan-Leica DG Summilux 9 F/1.7
50 seconds
ISO 1600
F2
All comments and especially critiques from the pros would be appreciated
Gary







Oct 05, 2026 at 11:04 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bryce at night


Gary, if you had not disclosed that it was night , I would have guessed otherwise!
Stunning!
Dan



Oct 05, 2026 at 01:12 PM
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Bryce at night


Danpbphoto wrote:
Gary, if you had not disclosed that it was night , I would have guessed otherwise!
Stunning!
Dan


I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing Dan
Maybe I lightened the foreground up too much. It's a single image.



Oct 05, 2026 at 02:21 PM







FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account