We went from Switzerland, to France, to London. A minimum of 4 devices, usually 5, including a CPAP to power/charge each night. Swiss plugs are not French plugs are not English plugs, are not American plugs. Some, not all, of the hotels had multiple sockets of different sorts and maybe usb-a flats. Or only a "local" socket or two and not all that close to the bed..
My "extension" cord had two usb-a ports, the power block had two Cs and three As so depending on set ups, we usually needed two mains connections each night, usually to two different sides of the bed/beds. The A7Rvi charger needs USB-PD level power.
chez wrote:
Problem is you also require 3 different sets of batteries ( along with spares ), three different chargers and possibly cables.
That's the only reason I 'upgraded' from a7r2 to a7r5, as I already have an a7r4 I need fewer batteries and chargers. I like my a7r2, nothing wrong with them (depending on application) and they are kind of compact by comparison.