fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

  

CCC Backup

  
 
Bobg657
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · CCC Backup


For some reason my CCC is not avoiding duplicates, instead it's copying all files and filling up my backup disk. Any settings I can change or other ideas? This is a recent change and is driving me nuts!

Thanks,
Bob



Oct 04, 2026 at 03:47 PM
Jack Flesher
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · CCC Backup


Couple thoughts. If you change folders or move files on the primary drive, the target drive will re-copy them in new order. I had this happen once after I moved a bunch of really old folders into a unified old file folder. It’s a safety precaution I guess. I ended up re-copying the target drive so it matched my primary. Also if you use precise drive identification, any changes to the drive name could lead to this.


Oct 04, 2026 at 03:54 PM
Bobg657
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · CCC Backup


Thanks, good thoughts but the files haven't been changed at all.


Oct 04, 2026 at 04:11 PM







FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account