fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

  

Small sling for Nikon Zf

  
 
Jklotz1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Small sling for Nikon Zf


Hi. I'm looking for suggestions for a small sling pack for my Nikon Zf. I'm only using small primes with it, so a Zf with, say a 40mm f2 and maybe a M lens, plus maybe a cell phone. I'd like something that doesn't look like a woman's purse. The whole idea is to go as small and light as possible for EDC. Thanks


Oct 04, 2026 at 09:49 AM
photos_of_chu
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Small sling for Nikon Zf


Billingham Leica Combo in black!

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/287055-REG/Leica_14854_Combination_Bag_for_M.html

I love mine so much that I have one in each color.



Oct 06, 2026 at 12:10 AM







FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account