fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Best friends

  
 
sum1sgrampa
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Best friends


From a portrait shoot in 2017
Nikon D700 Nikon 85 1.4 D
I guess you'd call this an "out take". We were discussing the next pose when I noticed this little guy wandering off down the path and I managed to get off two shots before he turned around.






Edited on Oct 04, 2026 at 10:53 AM · View previous versions



Oct 03, 2026 at 01:53 PM
RWNPhoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Best friends


That's great


Oct 03, 2026 at 08:44 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Best friends


Voted.


Oct 03, 2026 at 09:16 PM
newyork
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Best friends


Really great shot


Oct 04, 2026 at 09:33 AM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account