fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

  

Yosemite Valley this fall

  
 
newhaven
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Yosemite Valley this fall


Hi FM,
I have reservations at the Yosemite Valley Lodge for the last week of October. The weather is unusually warm. Am I screwed? I was really looking forward to fall color in the meadows.

TIA



Oct 02, 2026 at 06:36 PM
Craig Gillette
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Yosemite Valley this fall


It's Yosemite valley. How bad can it be?


Oct 02, 2026 at 07:39 PM
newhaven
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Yosemite Valley this fall


Yeah, I should be more positive. Thx


Oct 02, 2026 at 07:43 PM







FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account