fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature

  
 
Alpunto
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature


I went to the Dolomites this summer. It was a fantastic trip, and I carried my A7C with my prime lenses for several days. The light was brilliant during those days, and I was able to take some nice shots.

Sony 20 f1.8 G






Sony 35 f2.8 ZA










Sony 55 f1.8 ZA






Oct 02, 2026 at 07:08 AM
Dragonfire
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature





Oct 02, 2026 at 07:18 AM
hasenbein
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature


I would not call this "brilliant light" at all. Harsh, boring midday light, suited for postcards.


Oct 02, 2026 at 07:32 AM
douter
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature


Another wonderful tour, Al!
Douglas



Oct 02, 2026 at 07:43 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Jim Dockery
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature


At first I was thinking along the same lines as hasenbein, "Where are some golden hour shots?", but then I started to appreciate the compositions and overall presentation, which is excellent. Perfect hiking "postcards" that show a typical day on the trail, which is not all at golden hour!


Oct 02, 2026 at 09:45 AM
Alpunto
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature


Jim Dockery wrote:
At first I was thinking along the same lines as hasenbein, "Where are some golden hour shots?", but then I started to appreciate the compositions and overall presentation, which is excellent. Perfect hiking "postcards" that show a typical day on the trail, which is not all at golden hour!



This. Just taking pictures while hiking. No tripod, no planning, no anticipation



Oct 02, 2026 at 11:23 AM
Alpunto
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature


hasenbein wrote:
I would not call this "brilliant light" at all. Harsh, boring midday light, suited for postcards.


Sometimes during the day, you can get that “blue radiation” with less-than-great colors and contrast. I think I was lucky with the light.




Oct 02, 2026 at 11:28 AM
junglialoh
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · Dolomites. A breathtaking journey through nature


Amazing picturesque images from the infamous Dolomites
Thanks to your sharing these spectacular photos



Oct 02, 2026 at 12:10 PM







FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account