Price: $1,700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free insured shipping within the USA via UPS or FedEx. Signature required upon delivery.
Selling my pre-owned Fujifilm X100VI in Silver. The camera is fully functional and everything works as it should.
Shutter count: 5,956
The camera is in very clean pre-owned condition. Please see all photos for the exact cosmetic condition.
What's included:
- Fujifilm X100VI camera body (Silver)
- Genuine Fujifilm silver lens cap
- Genuine Fujifilm hot shoe cover
- Original Fujifilm X100VI box
The camera will be carefully packed for shipping.
Price: $1,700 shipped within the USA.
Payment: PayPal Goods & Services. I will send a PayPal invoice to the buyer.
I stand behind the camera and will accept a return if there is a problem with the camera that was not disclosed in the listing. Please contact me promptly if there is an issue.
Please PM me through FredMiranda if interested or if you have any questions.
WARNING, this person, while claiming to be Goods and Services only, will request payment from a email with a themariposamission.org domain (it was a deleted domain that was re-registered, if you know what this is, you know what I am talking about), they NEVER revealing their real name. The first pic looks AI generated too. This person is possibly a fraud.
I understand your concern, but I want to clarify a few things.
I agreed to use PayPal Goods & Services specifically to protect both the buyer and the seller. You asked me to send the camera first and receive payment afterward, and I did not agree to that because I also need protection as a seller.
I’m new to this forum and only found it recently, so this is my first time using the platform. That does not mean I’m a fraud. Please don’t make accusations before knowing the full situation.
You also have your first day on this platform, so I think it’s fair to give new members the same benefit of the doubt.
If you are actually located close to me, you are welcome to arrange a local pickup so we can complete the transaction in person.
Using PayPal goods and services is not a guarantee for anything. And scammers have shipped empty boxes or shipped to wrong addresses in the same ZIP code a ton of times. If you actually want people to trust you, then you should probably use your real name and not an expired domain and fake being some organization. Expired domains are most notably used by scammers to piggyback