fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Dji Mini Pro 5 Fly more combo. Never flown like new with box

  
 
nicktsigos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Dji Mini Pro 5 Fly more combo. Never flown like new with box


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     DJI mini pro 5 fly more combo plus with DJI RC2

Sold


Price: $840.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will cover shipping in the continental USA


I’m selling my new DJI mini 5 pro fly more combo with DJI RC2. I have never flown this and it was only removed from the box. Will include box and all accessories.

I will cover shipping in the continental US. Please consider PayPal fees as the 840 is net to me.













Oct 01, 2026 at 12:15 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account