fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

Hummers in the air

  
 
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Hummers in the air


This will be my last set from my recent Ruby Throated Hummingbird shoot. In the past posts I showed them in and/or near the Jewelweed. This time I'm showing them alone when they were photographed eather above the Jewelweed or between me and the Jewelweed. What I like about these images is it shows how they maneuver and hover.

Comments and suggestions welcome,

Morris





1)

  X-H2S    XF500mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR lens    500mm    f/5.6    1/2400s    6400 ISO    +0.7 EV  







2)

  X-H2S    XF500mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR lens    500mm    f/5.6    1/2400s    6400 ISO    +0.7 EV  







3)

  X-H2S    XF500mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR lens    500mm    f/5.6    1/1800s    6400 ISO    +0.7 EV  







4)

  X-H2S    XF500mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR lens    500mm    f/5.6    1/680s    6400 ISO    +0.3 EV  




Oct 01, 2026 at 11:51 AM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account