p.1 #1 · FS: SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB CFexpress Type B Memory Card Four (4) open package, unused
FS: SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB CFexpress Type B Memory Card Four (4) open package, unused
Available1 following
Price: $399.95 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
I have for sale four (4) SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB CFexpress Type B Memory Cards, open package, unused
I purchased these for a Nikon Z8 that I had for about a week and returned. My Leica SL2 won't take these, but many other Nikons, Canons or the Leica SL3, SL3-S or SL3-P will. The packages were opened, cards formatted, and never used.
Product Highlights:
128GB CFexpress Type B memory card
Sequential read performance up to 1700MB/s
Sequential write performance up to 1200MB/s
RAW 4K video capture with sustainable, low-latency performance
Backward-compatible with select XQD host devices using CFexpress-enabled firmware
RescuePRO Deluxe data-recovery software download offer
Lifetime limited warranty