fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM II Lens - LNIB

  
 
jamiya3000
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM II Lens - LNIB


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM II Lens - LNIB



Available


Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: $20 Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Local pickup in NYC (SoHo) available as well.


Hi Guys!

I'm selling a like new, only used a few times Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM II Lens. I'm getting rid of gear I'm not currently using so this one's up for sale. It was purchased January 2, 2025 from B&H.

It's like new in the original box with all original items. No longer under Sony manufacturer warranty, but includes a 3 Yr All State Drop and Spill Warranty. Will initiate the transfer once the item has been delivered safely to the buyer.

Shipping will be $20 via USPS Priority Mail. Local pickup in NYC(SoHo) available.

Paypal accepted with buyer covering any applicable fees.

** No Trades **

Check my feedback and buy with confidence. All the items I sell are as described.

PM if interested!













Oct 01, 2026 at 07:45 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account