fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Panasonic Lumix S9 w/ 18-40mm f/4.5-6.3 & 40/f2

  
 
RyanDelaney
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Panasonic Lumix S9 w/ 18-40mm f/4.5-6.3 & 40/f2


New topic posted in the last 24 hours Item updated in the last 24 hours    LUMIX S9 kit w/18-40 & 40mm f/2



Available 3 following


Price: $1,525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Tracked/insured


Too many cameras and not enough time. Up for sale is my LNIB S9 with the 18-40 lens. I have the original box and contents as well as two small rig, batteries, and the charger. Screen protector was installed after purchase. Bundling the 40mm and I’d like to keep the package together to keep my life simple.

PayPal G&S for established members only, otherwise just regular PayPay. Service fees to be paid by the buyer. I’ll cover shipping in the continental United States. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.

See my feedback and buy with confidence.

Photos coming.

I’m open to reasonable offers and discounts for local pick up.



Sep 30, 2026 at 11:27 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account