fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon Extender RF 1.4x

  
 
LabRatFlyer
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon Extender RF 1.4x


     Canon Extender RF 1.4x



Available


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


My interests have changed, so it's time to unload some of the equipment I no longer use. This lens is in excellent condition. I no longer have the rig to show the lens elements clearly, but they have no damage.

It includes:

- Front and rear lens caps
- Original packaging, including an unopened lens pouch.

The price is with PayPal fees and USPS shipping included. I can ship only to PayPal confirmed addresses in the Continental United States. Please let me know if you have any questions




























Sep 30, 2026 at 06:18 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account