fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon EF 180mm f3.5L Macro USM

  
 
LabRatFlyer
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EF 180mm f3.5L Macro USM


     Canon EF 180mm f3.5L Macro USM



Available 7 following


Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Insured to Continental United States addresses only


My interests have changed, so it's time to unload some of the equipment I no longer use. This lens is in good condition. I no longer have the rig to show the lens elements clearly, but they have no damage.

It includes:

- Front and rear lens caps
- Lens hood
- Tripod collar

The price is with PayPal fees and USPS shipping included. I can ship only to PayPal confirmed addresses in the Continental United States. Please let me know if you have any questions.























Sep 30, 2026 at 05:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account