fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
  

Artizlab 50mm f/1.4 Classic-M E43

  
 
RustyRus
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · Artizlab 50mm f/1.4 Classic-M E43


This won't be as popular because it doesn't have Mandler in the name......


Oct 01, 2026 at 10:47 AM
cary.z
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · Artizlab 50mm f/1.4 Classic-M E43


I was so close to ordering the Mander 50mm as a general "beater" lens until I saw this... That this one also has close focusing makes the choice a bit harder...


Oct 01, 2026 at 02:51 PM
cary.z
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · Artizlab 50mm f/1.4 Classic-M E43


damonnomonon wrote:
[...] My LLL version focuses to 1m. 😳


endergemini wrote:
It sure looks a lot like the Peace Lens I have. [...]


How do you like shooting with them, respectively? Are they glued to your cameras or are you finding something is left to be desired?

The fact that this new crop of "homage" lenses try to improve on old formulas but still retaining some classic character, in theory, would make them fun, do-everything lenses, but I wonder how that translates to everyday practical use.



Oct 01, 2026 at 03:08 PM
1              end






FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account