fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon RF 24mm f1.8

  
 
FurtiveSycophant
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon RF 24mm f1.8


     Canon RF 24mm f1.8 IS STM Macro



Available 2 following


Price: $412.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Payment method: PayPal FF or Zelle (G&S for established members)
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping: UPS/USPS - CONUS only (I'll cover shipping costs)

Lens is in excellent condition with clean glass, smooth zoom/focus rings, and no dents or barrel marks.

No box, but comes with original caps.

Fun Extra Info:
This was my dedicated "mushroom" lens that I took on hikes. I love its ability to have that wide angle feel to show a mushroom in its habitat while still able to go to 1:2 macro.

It was also standout (when stopped down of course) for landscape photos. I figured I can take this opportunity to share a mushroom I was proud of from last fall that was taken with this lens.























Sep 29, 2026 at 06:44 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account