fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Pentax K3 iii Monochrome

  
 
Ralphberto17
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Pentax K3 iii Monochrome


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Pentax K3 iii Monochrome



Available 3 following


Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Hello

Looking to sell the K3 iii Monochrome. It’s in excellent condition. It comes with a 35mm f3.5 manual focus lens. I’ve only used it as a hobbiest or walk around for street photography. It takes great pictures and never needed to think about taking color pictures when I have this on me. I love this camera, but it deserves a better home with someone that would appreciate it more than I do.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to see some pictures

































Sep 29, 2026 at 01:03 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account